request a quote

Homeowners insurance does not cover flood damage

Regardless of where you live, flood insurance has to be purchased as a separate, stand-alone policy (very rarely is it offered by some select carriers as an endorsement on your homeowners policy).

Flood damage is not covered by standard homeowners insurance policies.

Flood insurance policies also reimburse you for the work that you and other family members did to sandbag your homes, move furniture and remove debris.

If you live in certain flood zones, your mortgage company may require that you purchase a flood insurance policy. If you live outside a high-risk zone, or if you no longer have a mortgage, flood insurance is optional.

Contact Kovalev Insurance today and request a complimentary consultation to ensure your property and family are properly protected.

Contact Massachusetts business and Personal insurance Agency

Best Carriers For Massachusetts Insurance Coverage